Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stung!

Yesterday night, my family rushed me to the vet after discovering that both my eyes and muzzle were swollen upon returning from my walkies. My family totally freaked out and not knowing what had happened, they called the emergency hotline of the clinic as it was after consultation hours and Dr Jeremy Lee of The Animal Clinic was on standby to treat me.

The conclusion was that I was stung by unknown insects (probably bee?) whilst walking on the grass downstairs. It's either the insect flew and stung me or I stepped on a dead bee and got stung... Anyway, I was given 2 injections to reduce the swelling and it actually works!

My face had gone back to normal and not the 'pig-head' as compared to yesterday. The doctor said my family did the right thing to rush me to the vet as later in the night, the swelling might get worse and if my throat swell, I might suffocate.

So to all doggies out there, please remember not to play with insects! They are DANGEROUS alliens

Btw, I'm being booked for neutering on 27 Dec (this coming monday). Hope that I'll be a really good boy then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers