Saturday, December 4, 2010

At Loggerheads

I've always been a friendly little guy but Buddy just can't get along with me. Whenever he visits our house, he will want to bark at me and bully me.... Why so??

We can't even be best friends when we went downstairs for walks. Whenever he sees me running towards him, he will bark at me intending to frighten me away. But being the nicey cool guy, I'll just turn and walk away ignoring him. He's fine with humans but not doggies.

Hmmm.... must think of a way to break the ice and get him to be friendlier.

Here's me at loggerheads with him whilst having walkies downstairs.


Btw, a little updates on the puppy girl next door...
She had already moved to the factory where she was born as she was making far too much noise and garnering lots of complaints from our corner neighbours. Poor girl... she'll have to contend with living with other stray dogs (aka big bullies) at the factory of her family. I'm going to miss her...no more friend friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers