Monday, December 6, 2010

Fussy Eater

My family says I'm a super duper fussy eater. Firstly, I refuse my Addiction Lamb kibbles so my family changed my diet to a home-cooked meal consisting of pork, rice, veggies & pumpkin. But soon, I got tired of it even when they changed my meat to mutton. So the next thing they do is to buy doggie canned food for me. I've tried unagi & seaweed, duck with potatoes, king salmon, chicken with pasta etc..etc... but still I got tired after only eating once.

So yesterday, my family decided that they had enough of my fussy eating. They consulted the pet shop and they recommended Pronature. According to them, even the fussiest dog will want to eat it. Guarantee!!

My family warned me that this will be the last time they're going to change my diet and I better like it. So they bought for me the Roasted Duck with Orange Flavour. Roasted Duck with Orange in it??? Yes! You've heard right! Strange new flavour....

So how do I fare? Yap, I pretty much like it except that I've got a really poor eating habit of walking around after just a few mouthfuls and then returning to it when I feel like it.

"Daddy, is this my new food? Smell nice from the outside! Hmm...but I think I prefer the doggie on the packaging!"


Here's the packaging - Duck with Orange! Hope it's yummy because it cost a bomb at over S$40.00 per pack!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scooby!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    I see you are a fellow Singaporean dlogger, maybe we can meet up! :)

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    PeeS: I have added you on my follow list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scooby, my name is Oskar. I have a blog, www.PetBlogsUnited.com that is a great place for pet bloggers to find each other & make new friends.

    I'd love to have you stop by & check it out. I hope you find something you like to eat soon!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers