Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back from the Clinic...

Hi everybody!

I'm finally back home from the clinic after being warded for 3 days since my sterilization. I'm found to have poor blood clotting system and that's why I have very bad swelling and bruises around my wound.

Tired but extremely happy to be back home with my own blankies, cage, toys, treats and my family!


The vet had put a pressure bandage around my wound area to help in reducing the swelling.


And this is where the bruises are.... It might take days to weeks for the bruises to be gone completely.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! We just started our own blog, and we're going around trying to meet other bloggy pets. We're sad to hear that you had to be at the clinic for so long... but happy that you're home now! Do you feel much better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks Trixie, Lily & Sammy-Joe!

    Yes, I'm feeling much much better now. The swelling and bruises have gone down. I'll visit your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Dog tickers