Saturday, May 29, 2010

King of the Throne!

It's nearly 4 months since I've arrived at my current forever home. I've grown up from being a scaredy "dog" who ran and hide at the slightest sound to a more confident young lad who has learned to bark at strangers who dare to step near the door.

You might think barking comes naturally with every dog. But this was not the case with me. Remembering the past 2 months that I've been here, I didn't even make a single sound leading my current family to think that perhaps I'm dumb. But time changes it all, I've come to realise the love that my current family gives me and in return, I've learned that this is my home, my family, and I need to protect them. Though at many times, they might think I'm crazy to bark even when nobody at the door.

At home, I'm the baby of the family and also king! See the below photos and you'll understand. I can now jump onto the armchair with just one hop. (Psst...please don't tell daddy. He isn't very pleased with me on the armchair.) This is where I'll be sitting or sleeping when nobody at home (or when daddy not in). I'll be there looking at the door and waiting for my family to come home.

This cushion sure is much, much more comfortable than the floor! See my happy smile!



This is how I'll be lying in wait of any sounds or movements outside the door.


Huh? I think I heard someone at the door. Could it be daddy??

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers