Monday, June 7, 2010

Friend or Foe?

Yesterday, Buddy korkor came to our house again. Whenever he come to our house, there will be bound to be lots of commotion (dog commotions to be exact).

Contrary to his name - Buddy, he doesn't want to be buddies with me no matter how I try to engage him in my play. Whenever he came, I'll be bounded within my dog cage and the bedroom with the occasional chances to get out and disturb the big white fellow, whilst he gets to roam the house. Not fair.....

On the occasional chances that I got to get out and get him to play with me, he will growl at me and we always end up in a dog chase and fierce scratching and barking. In the end, guess what, he got a small scratch near his eye and I got a small scratch on my cute nose. Now no more cute..... All thanks to you, Buddy.

Buddy : Hello, what you looking at? Don't you know how to greet your senior?



Buddy : Hey, I'm talking to you!
Scooby : Can't you see I'm busy eating my bone. Don't disturb me.



Scooby : Hey Buddy! I'm done eating! You're such a good boy waiting for me. Let's play!

Buddy : I'm not waiting for you. I'm actually guarding you. Just in case you try to escape!



Scooby : Isn't it boring to stay there guarding me? Why don't I try to get out of this cage and we can play together? That's more fun, isn't it?



Buddy : Hey! You're not supposed to get out of there! I'm going to make sure you aren't going anywhere!



Buddy : I think I can keep a better watch over both you and my food by staying here. Just in case you escape when I'm not looking and steal my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers