Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Night Grooming!

Everyday without fail, I'll end my day with a night grooming session by big jiejie. This 15 minutes session includes teeth brushing, cleaning ears, cleaning body and combing hair. So whenever I hear the phrase "Brush teeth teeth, comb hair hair, clean ear ear!!", I'll run for my dear life!

The catching the "lizard" game will begin and I'll be running around like mad trying to avoid being caught. But usually I'll lose the game and surrender after being caught by daddy or small jiejie and put on the grooming table.

Here's me left with no choice after being caught and sitting nicely waiting for big jiejie to begin the gruelsome session....


Hey jiejie, can you please hurry up and get the grooming session done quickly? I want to go down and play.

See my grooming tools and bottles on the table? Psst...small jiejie's table is a real mess!

Big jiejie, why are my ears still so messy after grooming????

Take a look at my shapely side view. Aren't I handsome enough to be in the manhunt?

This is my side profile when I'm standing. Don't you think I've grown fatter (with a little "pork"belly) as compared to the day I first came to my family? Big jiejie say I've been eating too much pork resulting in the pork belly!

And this is what I aim to be in 2 years time! A model papillion dog!

After the grooming session, what's next? Run and hide! The smelly and noisy vacuum cleaner is coming!! Arghhhh! Can you spot me under the bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers