Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Dinner Process!

Hi everybody!

It's been quite a while since I've last blogged because Big jiejie is so busy with her handicraft online business that she had no time to post my super cute photos!

This is what she's been making all this while....


If you're making hairclips, magnets etc and need some cute felt appliques to work with, you can drop by http://www.craftfactory.etsy.com to have a look! The proceeds from the sales of the appliques will go towards buying treats and toys for me!!! Hee!!

Anyway, here are actually some long overdue photos taken of my typical dinner process...

"Jiejie, what are you cooking for me today?"


"Smells nice! Can I have a sample to taste first?"


"Huh... still cannot eat yet? Still hot and need the fan to cool it down?"


"Jiejie, how long must we wait? Can't you just forget about the blowing part and give my dinner to me? I'm hungry..." **salivating**


15 minutes later......

Oh yes finally it's cooled down! See, that's my table ready-set! Here come my dinner! But first, I need to obey jiejie's instruction and mind my manners by sitting down and wait before she will served my food.


Next, I'll smell my food and see if I like the smell and taste. Psst... actually it's also to check whether there's any poison in it before I dug in...hee,hee!!


If everything seems ok, I'll continue to enjoy my dinner! Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers