Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cute Little Puppies

These few days, Big Jiejie & Small Jiejie are excited over 8 wriggly little "cuties" that they say was how I looked when I'm still a small baby. These 8 little wriggly cuties were brought home by our next door korkor from their factory. The mummy dog had given birth to the 8 pups and seeing that they were so pitiful, he adopted them and brought them home. There are now 5 little girls and 3 little boys. Two of them are brown whilst the rest are all black.

Big jiejie and Small jiejie have been going next door to help in feeding the hungry little pups and cleaning them.

However, I'm not so pleased over my little newly found neighbours. Whenever, next door korkor bring these little pups home from work, I'll be readying by the door to threaten them by my loud and incessant barks. Even long after they had gone indoors, I'll still be sticking my head through the gate and growling at them. No choice! Who ask them to snatch so much attention from my Big jiejie and Small jiejie away from me?

Big jiejie say that I've gotta be more friendly with them as they will grow up to be bigger than me! Let's just see whose going to be the big bully then!

These little pups are only a few days old and they have not yet even open their eyes! So they are now actually eight blind "mice"



Cute little brown pup. Isn't she sweet?


Feeding one of the greedy little black boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers