Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pets & Friends Event @ Tanjong Pagar Lee Kee CC


Small Jiejie and Daddy brought me to Pets & Friends Event on Sunday. It was a goodies filled day as I received lots of freebies on top of the treats treats that Daddy bought for me!

Also, think I brought good luck to Small Jiejie! She won 2nd prize at the Pets & Friends Lucky Draw! It's a brand new Samsung Camera!! Hee...hee... she can use it to take more handsome and cute photos of me!!

Oh! We saw the Giant Bunny again at this Pet Event! Hee.... Here's a bunny and a doggie for comparison! Have you ever seen such a fatty big bunny??? 
And this is me smelling the backside of the giant bunny. Hmmm.... he did smell funny... not sure whether he's a doggie or bunny. Btw, on comparison, his backside is definitely bigger than my face!! Oh gosh!
Giant Bunny and here's a giant fat Buddy???? No.... he's not Buddy, my 'cousin'. He's a Samoy. Aren't he cuter than the idiot Buddy? Shh... don't let Buddy know...
And this is me and my newly made friend! The Spiderman Vs The Superman Showtime! (In case you can't see, I'm wearing the Spiderman outfit and my friend here is in Superman wear!) See who wins paws down in the staring competition.

I was super duper dog tired after the event that I went home and sleep, sleep, sleep. The humans can never understand why I like this sleeping spot so much. Because I can have the metal rod as head support without nodding my head off. And it's a very good fit for my tiny head!
Small Jiejie couldn't even get a proper photo of me with my goodies and she got to make do with this...... Me below, with my goodies on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers