Saturday, November 16, 2013

Being Bullied on Saturday Morning!

The weekend is here again! But I don't get to sleep in late late as some humans do on weekends because my human sister doesn't sleep in late.... and guess what she did to entertain herself on such an early early Saturday morning?

Use me as her entertainer....
"Small Jiejie, what you gonna do by bringing out all my toy toy?"

And when I tried to ignore her by acting disinterested in my toy toy, see what she does next......

.........She went on to put Teddy on my backside!!!
"Hey, quick get Teddy off me!"

And the worst had yet to come...... She used my toy toy to decorate me!!
"Hey! I know Christmas coming but I'm not a Christmas Tree!!!"
Hai.... what to do.... I gotta resign to my fate as the temporary newly decorated Christmas Tree just to keep her amused and avoid further abusement of me..... Poor Scooby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers