Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Another Supermarket Outing @ Cold Storage

Nowadays, I'm often with my human family on their grocery shopping spree. From being left alone at home to the heightened privilege of going to shopping centre and now to sitting and standing high high in supermarket trollies! My life is getting more exciting! Thanks to the hundred dollars doggie bag that Daddy bought for me!

The 'shy shy' me trying to act discreet so as not to draw too much unwanted attention from the shoppers and risk being thrown out of the shopping mall. Psst.... can you spot me?? 

"Daddy, I think I'm safe. Seems like nobody cares too much about me in the trolley."

Testing, testing 123..... Psst.... see, nobody spots me! Maybe I possess the invisible power or was it the invincible power??
Being bold! Standing up high high so that I can enjoy the views in the shopping mall!

1 comment:

PitaPata Dog tickers