Thursday, June 28, 2012

Scooby on Bags!

In my previous post, I mentioned that my family has been obsessed with putting my cute face on almost everything possible. Guess what! Now I'm one step nearer to being a superstar dog!

Big jiejie bought 2 specially handpainted bags with my cutie-pie face painted on it! One is a present for herself and the other for Small jiejie. Not only that, she's also doing a good deed by helping the stray doggies as the profits from the bags go towards funding the daily necessities of the homeless stray doggies in Singapore.

See! It looks exactly like me right? The painter is really skillful in transferring all my real-life cutiness onto this bag! Now Small jiejie and Big jiejie can show me to everyone they meet on the streets! Hee...hee....proud, proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers