Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Doggie Event @ The Pinnacles Duxton

Daddy and Small Jiejie brought me to the doggie event at The Pinnacles Duxton on sunday. It's a small 3hrs event at the basketball court of Singapore's highest HDB flats which is 50-storey high!!

There, I got to mingle with lots of doggie friends and guess what, I met a papillon that looks like me!

Aren't he cute? But on 2nd thoughts, I'm cuter!!

I supposed he is younger than me. His ears looks exactly like mine after I went for my barber hair cut. A bit nerdy nerdy. Hahah!


There were other cute and friendly doggies which I made friends with such as....

Hey handsome, you want to friend friend me?

It was fun meeting new friends! Hope Small Jiejie will bring me to more such outings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers