Monday, June 11, 2012

Animals Community Event @ Jurong Point

Small Jiejie and Daddy brought me to the Animals Community Event @ Jurong Point on Saturday. It is so near where we are staying that we had to go and lend our support!! Yeah!!

As usual, we came back with lots of pressies from the event. So happy!! We got some doggie cushions in the free packs but Small Jiejie decided she's going to donate these soft cushions to the poor doggies at Zeus Communication shelter.... Oh no...., but never mind, I shall 'endorsed' them with some of my trademark saliva so they know it's from me! Drip, drip!! Haha!

All the loot from the event.















Snap Shot of me and Small Jiejie taken at the event! Hope I can win the most photogenic doggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers