Saturday, April 3, 2010

Open the Door.

Don't know why the humans likes to hide behind what they called "door" that are meant to keep us doggies out of view of their doings..... I hate it and using my doggie brain, I've mastered the skill of opening their hiding place!


"Jiejie, can you pleassseee open the door and let me in? I promise to be good boy."


"Jiejie, I already wait very lonnnggggg. Good boy also cannot go in?"


"Ok lor, let me use my doggie brain to explore and try figuring out how this door works...."


"Hmmm....this door moves to one side... Yes! I can open the door by scratching, scratching, scratching harder, harder and bingo!"
(PS: The humans are too shocked thus slow in capturing my final door opening moment. Hee...hee..)


"H1! Daddy, aren't I a clever boy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers