Thursday, April 22, 2010

Holiday Cancelled!

My human family is supposed to go for a short holiday to Bangkok tomorrow. But because of the Red Shirt protest in bangkok, they had no choice but to postpone their trip to September.

Good and bad for me...

GOOD because I'll be able to stay at home with my family and I won't be having heartache missing them. If not, I'll be going to a home boarder where there will be 2 big Golden Retrievers jie jie and kor kor to play with me. Not that I mind as I would have doggie friends to accompany and play with me throughout but I'll still be homesick.

BAD because my human family is planning to go bangkok to buy lots of doggy things for me, harness, collars, ID tag, tasty treats, toys and perhaps some doggy clothes and stuff.... but now that gotta wait and I'm not going to get many, many new presents until september....

Hmm.... hope that the bangkok situation can improve when september comes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers