Thursday, April 15, 2010

How a lion changes it's hairstyle in 30 minutes......

I'm always very happy when small jiejie came home from school with little surprises for me! This time, she came back with 3 plush toys bought from Daiso (cos' she dun want me to bite her toy husky. Hee....hee).

This is one of the toy named Handsome Lion. Aren't he handsome like me??


After a while, I find that Handsome isn't handsome enough and decided it's time to change his hairstyle and doked his tail. And so, this is Handsome the lion after a mere 30 minutes.....


However, big jiejie and mummy got angry that I had changed Handsome's hairstyle from beautiful mare to what they think are shaggy mare..... and they decided to cut away all his mare to my utter disappointment.. Now, who's making Handsome botak and ugly? It's big jiejie, not me, right?

And now, Handsome looks more like a pig than lion.... Poor Handsome....

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers