Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bangkok - 2015

Daddy and Mummy went on a Bangkok trip last week leaving me with Small Jiejie to take care of each other. But they came back with lots of pressies for me as usual. I'm such a fortunate doggy!


My pressies from Bangkok - 5 shirts  and a BIG box of Dental Treats!
1st T-Shirt - "I Love Mum and Dad"

The jealous Jiejies say - "Why only MUM and DAD, never buy - I LOVE JIEJIES"??
2nd T-Shirt - The DRAGON

"Hey Dad & Mum, this year is supposed to be the GOAT year. Not DRAGON leh!"
3rd T-Shirt - "The Italia Number 9 SOCCER jersey"

My all-time favourite jersies! I've got England, Italy, Brazil ...... Please add on more countries to my collection, my human family!
4th T-Shirt - The Ladybird T

"Help! There's a ladybird on my back!'
The ladybug is actually a mini bag. Small Jiejie say I can put my "toilet roll" inside when I go downstairs poo poo...
But I think I've got a better idea.... I can put my ball ball inside and play downstairs!"
Don't you think it's better?
5th T-Shirt - The Oriental Cheongsum

Hee... this will be my outfit for Chinese New Year this year. I look so studious in this wear, aren't I?
Oh... Daddy, you forgot to buy a pigtail hat for me.... That will have complete my outfit. 
Last but not least, I think you all missed my goofy good looks, right?

RIGHT!!!!

Here's a shot of my goofy face! Enjoy!
Cute!!!! Right????

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers