Monday, December 29, 2014

Home Mud Spa

My Christmas gift for this year is a set of Home Mud Spa courtesy of Small Jiejie. Heard from her doing mud spa at home is far cheaper than having mud spa at my usual grooming place.

My Home Spa Kit with 4 different flavors of Mud and the messy hair me!
"Small Jiejie, they look so yummy. Can I taste them afterwards?"
"Small Jiejie, I choose this flavor. Later we try this ok?"
Here I come, Mud Spa-ing!!

Into the tub I go! A.... Jiejie, the bathtub seems a bit too small for me...."
Patiently waiting for the 10 mins to pass.......
"It's not so fun after all.... Jiejie, when I can start moving again? Will I turn to stone?"
Maybe I should just stand up and test whether I can still move or already hardened.
Oh boy.... look at the scrunchy me... This is what I will look like if I have wired hair.
Finally, the 10 minutes is up.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And after the irritating blow drying process.....

 Finally, I had completed the not-so-fun mud spa....
My fur looks fluffier but my expression had turned to stone becos' I was so scared.... I can't smile now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers