Monday, October 14, 2013

Swimming @ Petgamart West Coast

Yesterday, Daddy and Small Jiejie brought me to the new Petgamart situated at West Coast. It has a huge swimming pool and Daddy paid S$38.00 per year for membership whilst I get to enjoy my free swims on weekends! Yippee!!

Here's a video of me in the new swimming pool with the super irritating Goldie who kept trying to bite my tail and slap me on my body whilst I'm swimming. Too bad, Small Jiejie didn't get a chance to catch his bullying tactics on video....



Pardon my unkempt appearance. This is the drenched me just out of the pool! Going for my bath....Urrr.... Daddy, can I have my bath in the swimming pool???

This photo is taken from Petgamart's facebook. Me and Daddy shopping for MY GROCERIES at the huge Petgamart store! Hee....Hee.... Gonna grab lotsa of treats treats! Treat Treats, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers