Friday, October 4, 2013

Invaders!

Small Jiejie had been busy doing housekeeping of her room last weekend and a lot of stuff had been thrown out of her messy cupboard. The poor me had to suffer because of her housekeeping routine as I was forced to 'rent' her my space.... She literally threw her books, stationery and dino toys in MY TERRITORY!

See.... My bed got bombarded by my bear and her dino toys as they had no way to go.... 

Her messy stuff invaded my territory and I had no choice but to find alternative 'bed' by sleeping on one of her old old bag and pile of books..... Poor me....

This doggie telephone was also one of the victim of her housekeeping. Poor doggie... 
"Never mind doggie, We are friends in the same boat. I shall share my temporary shelter with you."

How long is Small Jiejie going to take in cleaning up her messy room??? 
When will I get back my territory!

Maybe I should take a short forty winks and hopefully by then she will have finished with her housekeeping.... Close.... Closing.... Closed! Zzzzzzz.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers