Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tail Infection

Yesterday, I went to the vet again. Actually, the appointment was booked for my annual injection. But since I've been biting my tail recently and the wound had become quite red, my family decided to have the doctor checked on my condition as well.

The result was that I had a tail infection which is quite bad. The doctor got to shave off part of the fur on my tail before they could apply medicine on it. As a result, I've got to put on the really uncomfortable e-collar to forbid me from biting my tail again.

I was scared stiff with the strange thing surrounding my head. When I came back home, I dare not walk just in case I couldn't see and bump myself against the wall. I even need some coaxing before I lie down. I couldn't have a proper sleep because of this strange thing hindering my resting position.

But I'm a really clever boy! After investigating and finding out how this e-collar works, I managed to find a pose that will allow me to lick my tail. Just this morning, I managed to wriggle out and escape from the e-collar. What's the use of the e-collar anyway??

Oh no... how can I bear with this for the next 2 weeks without freedom and my nice fluffy tail???

See my so sad and pathetic look.....


This is my tail now - red and swollen.. No more cotton candy tail...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers