Saturday, November 13, 2010

The New Goal Keeper!

I love playing ball games with my family. Most often, I will be the goal-keeper whilst my family throws the ball to me. Whether it is a flying ball, rolling ball or jumping ball, I do not mind. I just lovvvveees chasing after balls!

See my superb goal-keeper skill in the video below! I can catch balls even if they are in the air! Aren't I a clever boy?



Updates on my tail condition:
Daddy decided to remove the e-collar on me since last sunday (day after the vet visit) as I was looking really miserable and pathetic and daddy was so heartache that he decided not to torture me anymore. Though, he did warn me that if I'm going to bite my tail again, I'll be back on the e-collar. So I had been trying my best to be a good boy and stop biting my tail (Psst: But I bite when nobody looking cos' it's really itchy and I can't help it!!)

However, now my tail is much, much better and my fur has started growing back slowly. And most importantly, I've gained back my freedom and my naughtiness!! Hee...hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers