Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 1st Barkday!

Today is my 1st Barkday! I'm officially 1 year old in human life and 7 years old in doggie life! Wow, if I'm human, I'll be attending Primary 1 now! Daddy says that by 1 year old, I should be more steady but no, I'm still the very playful and naughty boy! Well, that's good news! At least it shows that I'm still young and enjoying my doggie days!

Small jiejie and Mummy went to Vivo City to get me a birthday lamb pie, more treats and my birthday presents!

Posing for the camera with my birthday pie!


Aiming at the pie whilst Daddy set the table.


Posing with my birthday pie and presents - banana soft toy, ketupat bag and Red Dingo harness with a cheeky smile!


Digging into my delicious birthday pie.


What a mess! Ummgghh... the meat and veggie inside taste better than the pie crust. Small jiejie, next time can order the pie without the crust??


Me with my new Red Dingo Harness. Big jiejie bought me a Red Dingo harness for my birthday as I nearly got lost when my old harness came loose whilst out on my daily walk with Daddy the other day. Now I shall be more secure with the new harness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers