Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Time Grooming!

Yesterday, my family brought me for my first grooming session at Paws House near our home. The lady groomer, Coreen, is a professional groomer who has won the first prize in the Category C grooming competition in 2009 organised by SKC.


I was scared stiff and was shivering with fear throughout the whole ordeal and my tail was down all the time. I was shaking so much that Coreen got to use her legs to stop the table from vibrating. Can't blame me since this was my first professional grooming and I don't know what to expect, right?

On the grooming table... totally scared stiff.


Cut, cut, cut....On the way to being a handsome boy...


Into the bathing tub for a wash-down halfway through the grooming process.


The blow-drying process. The sound from the blower was so horrifying, sounds like vacuum cleaner! Agghhhh! But I've got no place to hide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers