Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sick....

I was having diarrhea again. My family brought me to the vet at Sunset Way on Monday night. The vet said that I had the same bacteria in my poo as the last time. He said that I must have been licking the dirty ground whilst out on my daily walks and this problem cannot be helped unless I grew up to have stronger immunity then I'll stop having diarrhea. Hope so! No choice, who ask me to be so inquisitive about everything!!

Btw, I've gained weight! Yippee!! The last time that I was at the vet in February, my weight measured 5.5kg. Now I've increased to 6.35kg! When my daddy asked the vet why I'm still so skinny despite eating a lot, the vet's reply was that "because I'm a hyperactive little boy!" I've been running, jumping, playing, chasing balls and disturbing people a lot which used up a lot of energy, not to mentioned burned a lot of calories. That's why I'm still so slim! Hee..hee...

I was given antibotics, another type of tablet to firm up my stools and a liquid medicine to ease my upset stomach. And I've been a really good boy to gobble up all my tablets wrapped with cheese and lick the last bit of liquid medicine administered from the syringe which Big jiejie gave to me. Medicine don't taste so bad afterall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers