Friday, July 9, 2010

My Personal Wardrobe!

It's been almost 5 months since I came home. My personal belongings have been growing and growing in quantity! That prompts my family to consider getting me my own personal wardrobe! So here it is!

"Let me show you my personal wardrobe!"



"It's a 5-tiers wardrobe. I've rented the 1st tier to small jiejie for storing all her plugs and charges. The 2nd tier holds my morning breakfast kibbles and my daily supplement - Solid Gold Seameal Powder. The 3rd tier holds all my favourite toys and balls. The 4th tier (which is my favourite) holds all my delicious treats! The last tier holds my shopping bag, towels and blankies!"



"Now my turn to explore my wardrobe and see whether I can sneak a bite of my treats."

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers