Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yummy Home-Cooked Food

I've having soft poo and LS since I came to my family. My family was scared that I have worms in my stomach and had already brought me to the vet twice since then. The first time, the vet said that my loss of fur on my legs could be due to allergic reaction to my current Eukanuba Puppy food which contains beef. I could be allergic to some other common food like chicken, beef, eggs, milk and cheese. So my family decided to change my diet to ANF Fish & Potato, courtesy of my cousin - Buddy korkor, a Japanese Spitz cos he tried and rejected the food and I became his rubbish bin, helping him to clear up his food so no waste!! Taste not bad what!!

However, my soft poo situation did not improve any better although I started growing some fur on my legs. I was brought to the vet again the 2nd time after nearly 1 month. This time round, the vet recommended changing my diet to home-cooked food or try Addiction dry kibbles to see what I'm allergic to. Hee...heee... Thanks to the vet's advice, my family let me try another foodie - Addiction Lamb Le Puppy and I also happily gobble them up. Seems like I'm really a rubbish bin!!

Another good news is that my big jiejie also decided to try home-cooked food for me! Yippeee!! I've got to taste real meat and veggies! Yummy!!

Below is a typical dinner for me:




  • Chicken drumstick sans the bones

  • Mashed Potatoes

  • Mashed Pumpkins

  • Mashed Broccoli

  • Pasta

Before this, big jiejie cooked for me pork with mashed potatoes, carrots, pumpkins and rice/pasta but she forgot to take photo of it before me gobbling them up !


Hope to enjoy more home-cooked food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers