Sunday, March 21, 2010

First CNY at my new house!

Hi!
I'm Scooby, the male papillon. My big jiejie has finally decided to get down and seriously create my own blog after seeing many doggies blogs set up by their owners.
Yeh! I'm also happy as I can share my life runtings and surprises with all of you!

For a start, just to show you my cute puppy face and my first photo taken on the 1st day of CNY 2010. This is also my 3rd day with my new family.
A little history about me....
I was previously bought from a pet farm by a beautiful lady and her family and wow! I thought, I've really met my lucky stars as I'll be living in a big house with a big garden for me to romp in! However, 2 weeks later, luck soon ran out, the lady's husband developed an allergy. To me??? So the next thing I know, the lady put up an ad in The Classified Times in the hope of helping me look for a new family. Sad...sad....it's only been 2 weeks of fun and just getting to know the family and now, I've got to start getting used to a new family....
But I'm not that unlucky afterall!! My current daddy chanced upon the ad in the newspaper and called up the lady and after a day's wait, the lady finally decided that my daddy was the best choice for me! And so big jiejie brought me home with her colleague in her small, small car on 11 Feb 2010 and here I am with my new family members - daddy, mummy, big jiejie and small jiejie!
A few days prior to adopting me, my current family rescued a lost 7 years old female papillon and had been looking after her for 5 days before she was reunited with her family. They were very sad and couldn't bear to part with the papillon jiejie. And so decided to start looking around for a papillon to adopt or buy.
According to them, the female papillon jiejie was very, very, very obedient as compared to me - naughty, naughty boy! But I can't help it! I'm still a puppy after all, right???
Ok, will try to be nicer and more obedient next time....hee..hee...if there's treats around only!


Bye for now! Will try to update my blog soon, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers