Monday, June 23, 2014

Swimming @ Sun Petgamart

It's a long time since my family brought me swimming. This time, we went to Sun Petgamart. The pool here was HUGE!! I was already panting after my 3rd lap. And it was only then that this crazy Small Jiejie remembered that she hadn't took a video of me swimming. Thus, no choice, for the sake of the camera, I was forced to take another lap in the pool just for her!

 
 
Big Jiejie commented that I looked like the wind-up duckie toy(below) that peddles in the water when the knot is turned.
 
 
And here's a great photo of the handsome me with my buddy - Doggie, though uhhmmm, you can't see his head cos' it got crushed by my sexy legs.
 
Another photo of the sleepy head ME sharing a cozy moment with my buddy - Doggie, again. Lucky, I'm as slim as my buddy. If not, we won't be able to share a chair for naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers