Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Bed!

This is an outdated post about my 'new' bed. It had been about a month since Small Jiejie and Daddy bought me a new bed from a pets warehouse sale.

This bed is supposed to be used concurrently with my old strawberry bed which Small Jiejie finds it too girly for a burly guy like me!

I'm a rather rough guy and tends to flip the inner cushion of the strawberry bed upside down. This new bed is different! The base cushion has its side tucked neatly beneath the sides and thus not so easy for me to dig it out.

Anyway, here's me trying out my blue boyish round snowflakes bed. Cool!!

It really fits me perfectly! See! I can curl up and sleep and there's still space left for my nose, paws and tail!

Night night guys! I'm too lazy to even get out of bed now! Serve my breakfast and treats in bed please!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers