Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Visit to Goldie - Rainbow's House

Small jiejie brought me to her friend's house last Saturday to bake cake and egg tarts. Rainbow and me were kept outside whilst the humans were baking.

"Be good boys, both of you and stay here!"

Scooby : "Jiejie, please let me in! I can help you bake cakes."
Rainbow : "Hey, stop being a nuisance! You only know how to eat cakes and not bake cakes!"

Rainbow : "Hai.... why they take so lonnngggg.... to bake the cakes??"

Scooby : "It's so boring.... Shall we play catch, Rainbow?"
Rainbow : "You aren't my match, Scooby! Who scare who!"

Rainbow (Sniff, sniff)  : "Oh, finally I can smell something nice coming out. Scooby can you smell it?"
Scooby : "No.... I can only smell your backside!"

And after a long afternoon, here's the result of the humans' bakes! Yummy! But aren't there's anything for us doggies? We had waited all afternoon. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers