Monday, January 7, 2013

New Haircut 2013!

It's the start of a new year and I've got a new hairstyle! My family is complaining that my hair is getting messier and entangling easily especially around my ears.

Hmm.... this is the BEFORE photo of me.

And,,, this is the AFTER photo of me.

Side View of my new hairstyle.

And the lying down view of me!

And my tail tail view! 
"Hey! Who tied a ribbon round my tail tail!!"


They've kept the fur on my tail and ears and I'm nearly shaved down on other areas. My family say I've gone from a Papillon to being a Chinese Crest Dog!!! And Big Jiejie say I'm so botak and skinny.But never mind what they say. See the happy look on my face, you'll know I'm a fully satisfied customer because I'm feeling much much cooler now with all the thick fur fur gone! Not to mention being lighter also! A.... a few grams also lighter, right? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers