Thursday, October 14, 2010

Superman!

My family says I'm a good natured, "happy-go-lucky" or simply "bo-chap" boy who don't mind people disturbing me (though more often it's me who disturb people, hee..hee..). Anyone can touch me anywhere - teeth, ears, nose etc and I won't even growl or snap at them. What a friendly boy I am, right?

Yes, I know, if not for my hyperactive character, maybe I'll be a suitable candidate for a volunteer therapy dog at those old folks homes where I can bring joy to the people there! But, I can't even sit still for a minute once I'm outside the house, so how can old people catch up with me?? Okay, forget it...


Here, my family disturbs me by making me be a superman and I don't even mind or realize until...



Hey, mummy! What's that on my back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers